What I've Watched
Sunday (July 16)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARIAH! 14 TODAY!
Mariah and the kids are coming
over today to celebrate her birthday. We are then going over to
grandmother's grave to put flowers on it. Grandmother passed away a
year ago this past week. She is always missed.
Sunday Morning - Israel continues to fight for her freedom from terrorists
The goal of Israel is to take out Hezbollah. Hezbollah is a terrorist organization that lives and basically RUNS itself out of the democratic county of Lebanon. Lebanon has been unable to reign them in. Iran and Syria back Hezbollah in the country of Lebanon. Israel has finally had enough and is going to take control of Hezbollah and destroy it. The United Nations has passed resolutions to disarm Hezbollah. That of course has never happened because the United Nations is a toothless tiger.
Israel has a right to be free from daily bombings. Hezbollah must be destroyed. This is a just war. If Israel does not destroy Hezbollah then Hezbollah, Syria, and Iran WILL destroy Israel. There will not be an "in-between" path. It is win or lose.
Finally Israel seems to have the right idea. Destroy the terrorists once and for all.
Set Lebanon FREE. Set herself FREE from these terrorists. Remember that Israel isn't fighting Lebanon they are fighting the Hezbollah. Israel wants to see Lebanon succeed in its new form of democracy. Syria and Iran want to see Lebanon fail.
War is a terrible thing but so are the daily attacks from terrorists upon the nation of Israel. I support this war and believe that Israel should destroy those who are trying to destroy her.
The other battle Israel is fighting is against the relentless attacks from the Palestinians. These are the battles you will see in Gaza and the West Bank.
Sometimes you have to have war to have peace. Israel has had to put up with all of this for way too long. Israel has a right to live in peace. They gave the Palestinians a chance and the Palestinians blew it. They don't want more land they want to destroy Israel. Israel has no choice but to take the Hezbollah out and then to make sure Syria and Iran do not gain nuclear weapons.
There are very dark days ahead in this war on terror. I fully expect the worst is yet to come.
AP AND REUTERS PHOTOS
Click image for large photo
MARIAH'S BIRTHDAY PARTY - 2006
IT'S OFFICIALLY A HEAT WAVE
Space Shuttle Lands Safely in Cape Canaveral,
Bob Dylan wrote this years ago...
TROPICAL DEPRESSION #2 FORMS IN THE ATLANTIC
Accepted into Mississippi State Broadcast Meteorology
North Korea on War Footing
July 19, 2006 - North Korea has ordered wartime mobilization preparation
for its soldiers and citizens, a senior intelligence official said
yesterday. The order was delivered to military and civilian leaders just
after midnight Sunday, four hours before the United Nations Security
Council adopted a resolution condemning the North's arms and missile
Israeli ground troops enter Lebanon
By RAVI NESSMAN, Associated Press Writer
JERUSALEM - Israel declared Tuesday it was ready to fight Hezbollah guerrillas for several more weeks, raising doubts about international efforts to broker an immediate cease-fire in the fighting that has killed more than 260 people and displaced 500,000. The military said early Wednesday it sent some troops into southern Lebanon searching for tunnels and weapons.
This about sums it up - we MUST deal with Iran. Not dealing with Iran will lead to a greater loss of life in the months to come. Either we take care of Syria and Iran or this war will not be won. It isn't just Israel - it isn't just America - it is the world that Iran threatens.
1. In what country did Hamas, the first terrorist organization to recently kidnap an Israeli soldier, originate?
2. In what country did Hezbollah, the next country to kidnap Israeli soldiers, thereby opening a second front for the IDF, originate?
3. From what country did the C-802 cruise missile which nearly sank Israel's radar picket ship originate?
4. Had it not been for Hamas and Hezbollah kidnappings, what country's nuclear program was scheduled to be Priority Topic One at the G8 Summit conference?
5. What country is North Korea's largest missile client, North Korea being the country that recently dragged most or all of the United States' anti-ballistic missile assets well out of range of the Persian Gulf?
6. What country has threatened to use ballistic missiles to crack containment at Dimona, Israel's largest nuclear facility, sending a plume over that tiny country similar to the one released by Chernobyl?
7. What country therefore benefits most by having US anti-ballistic missile assets far from the Persian Gulf?
8. What country is currently host to Sayed Bin Laden, operational commander of the Al Qaeda terrorist organization, since the retirement of Osama Bin Laden in 2002?
9. What country is currently host to between 200 and 600 bayat members of the terrorist organization Al Qaeda, essentially a modern day Al Qaeda Brigade 055?
10. What country is currently host to the operational leadership of Al Qaeda, the terrorist organization best known for multiple simultaneous attacks, like the recent train bombings in India?
11. What country is Russia's largest nuclear client, Russia being that country most reluctant to impose sanctions on a certain nuclear aspirant in the Middle East?
12. What country stands to benefit most from Russia's unprecedented offer to send peacekeeping troops to Lebanon to prevent the annihilation of Hezbollah?
13. What Axis of Evil country is almost certainly next in line to be dealt with in the ongoing war on terror?
14. What State Sponsor of Terrorism for over 30 years has most frequently threatened to initiate terrorist attacks on US interests in 2006?
15. What country recently signed a Mutual Defense Treaty with Syria?
16. What country's protection is the only thing which prevents Israel from destroying the pathetic Syrian army in one month or less?
17. Which Syrian ally has suddenly imbued Bashir Assad with the courage to warn Israel against utterly destroying Hezbollah?
18. What country would Saudi Arabia, who recently astounded almost everyone on earth on laying responsibility for the current crisis on Hezbollah, least like to see in charge of the Persian Gulf?
19. What oil rich nation, other than Saudi Arabia and Iraq, both of which the US has come to terms with, has repeatedly threatened to disrupt the US economy through its use of oil as a weapon?
20. What oil rich nation has an adjacent border with Turkey, the country which today threatened to invade Iraq?
21. What oil rich nation has repeatedly threatened to close the Persian Gulf?
22. Of the two nations sending terrorists and insurgents to attack Coalition forces in Iraq, which one has the largest economy, the largest military, and the largest political influence; in effect, of the two countries sending terrorists into Iraq, which is the senior partner?
23. What country's President has the longest history of any President on earth, of terrorist involvement, from the US Embassy hostage crisis until terrorist threats made today, July 19th, 2006?
24. What country is best known for labeling the US the "Great Satan", and Israel "Little Satan", and regularly stages demonstrations in which thousand of people chant "Death to America"?
25. What country, more than any other on earth, stands to benefit most from planning every single military threat from the last two months, from North Korea's missile launches, to India and Pakistan threatening each other with nuclear war, to incidents which have led Israel and Syria to the brink of war, to Turkey's threats of war with Iraq, what country planned all of this, in a manner so obvious that the only way you can avoid seeing it is by closing your eyes?
Though I can go on and on and on with this, to do so would be pointless. If you haven't gotten the point already it is solely because you choose not to.
For those of you who choose to assess the situation realistically, it is now crystal clear that orders from Iran initiated this crisis, that Iranian weapons sustain this crisis, that Iranian threats are the only thing standing in the way of resolving this crisis, that Iran prefers war to defeat and will stop at nothing in instigating incidents to give themselves diplomatic cover for a war they have already started.
They need an excuse because they cannot win unless they attack their neighbors, and this is forbidden by the Koran.
All roads lead to Tehran.
Every thread you pull, leads to Tehran.
Every question you ask, leads to Iran, or Iran's capitol, Tehran.
There are only a very, very few questions left unanswered.
Will Iran blink first?
Will we blink first?
If nobody blinks, how much oil will be left in the Ghawar, Wafra, Rumaillah, and Khorramshar oil fields, roughly half of the earth's known supply, when the fight that Iran has planed for, is asking for, is begging for, is over?
It's not Hitler this time.
It's not one guy.
It's ten guys, sitting in a bunker in Tehran, this time around, and it's 1939 all over again.
We have a choice.
Any solution that does not address the root main cause of all of these problems is doomed to fail, because the root main cause will not stop until they get what they want.
Iran has chosen victory or death, and they plan to take as many of us with them as possible if they do not win.
If we do not deal with the root main cause of all of these problems, immediately, there will be black marks on this planet that are visible from the Moon, and those black marks will remain visible for a very, very long time.
Denial is no longer a viable option.
Thursday (July 20)
Destructive storms raked the St Louis area overnight. Winds gusted
to over 90 miles per hour in the city proper. Widespread damage
across Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri. Portions of Lambert
International Airport were ripped off, three buildings collapsed in St
Louis, hundreds of trees were damaged, there was also damage to Bush
Stadium. Several people were injured in the storms.
Severe weather will be likely across this region today and tomorrow.
On the war front...
The President of Iran seems to be implying that they are going to do something big. Hard to know when to take this guy seriously. I still think he already has nuclear weapons and will likely use them again Israel.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Tuesday promised a "rejoicing" for Muslims in the Middle East "soon," the Islamic Republic News Agency reported.
MOSLEMS WILL NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ISRAEL'S NUCLEAR ARMS OR NUCLEAR CAPABILITY EVER AGAIN. -Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadi-Nejad
MIDDLE EAST PHOTOS FROM YESTERDAY
PORTIONS OF LEBANON ARE IN SHAMBLES
This is the largest evacuation effort since World War II
Friday (July 21)
Mega storms today roared through this region. Widespread wind damage is reported across Southeast Missouri, Southern Illinois, Western Kentucky and even down into Arkansas and Tennessee.
Southern Illinois was hit the hardest. Widespread reports of barn damage, trees down, power lines and power poles damaged, windows blown out, and trucks blown over on the interstate. WInds gusted to over 80 miles per hour in some counties.
Lone Oak had two severe thunderstorms. The first round was between 2 and 4 p.m. and the second round was between 6 and 9 p.m. We had high winds here in Lone Oak with a beautiful Roll Cloud. Some damage throughout this county and Ballard. Power lines down, trees down, some roof damage. We were under a severe thunderstorm warning during the second storm. Not the first though.
Lot of photos here
The Roll Cloud moving over my house here in Lone Oak, Kentucky - click
photos for larger image
Turn the page CLICK HERE - or click on a calendar date (above on the right side of the page)